Located 2 minutes from the centre of Tournus, the property is a charming 19th century house,
which has been entirely renovated, made up of two buildings built of local stone.
The house nestles in a one-acre (4,000m2) wooded garden, which has a secure perimeter fence.
A hundred-year-old cedar tree stands proudly in the middle of the garden.
The house retains its original features and historical character,
but its recent renovation guarantees a comfortable stay.
The three bedrooms, tastefully decorated in different styles,
all offer the following guest services:
- Private bathroom with WC
- Heated towel rail
- Hair dryer
- A small work area with a desk
- Unlimited free WIFI
- Air conditioning
- Queen size beds
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Bathrobes if using the jacuzzi
Guests have access to the large dining room
and here you will also find a lounge area where you can relax, read,
leaf through local tourist guides and enjoy a glass of wine in peace.
“We always make the most remarkable journeys, deep down inside ourselves,
where there is no time or space.” Henning Mankell
Turn off your mobiles, put down your tablets,
light some candles and indulge
in a truly extraordinary sensory experience.
BOOKING IS REQUIRED FOR THE JACUZZI (50 MINUTE SESSION)
Must be booked no later than the morning of the day required to allow the jacuzzi to heat up
FLAT RATE: €20 (1 to 5 people maximum)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking anywhere inside the house
- Check-in is between 17:00 and 22:30: please let us know if you will be arriving earlier or later
- Check-out is no later than 11:00 am
- There are no cooking or dining facilities in the bedrooms
- There is a microwave and a small fridge-freezer for guests to use in the dining room